Are you searching for Zenith Bank USSD codes? If yes, this article contains list of all zenith bank ussd code, and explains using the *966# code to perform simple transactions from your mobile phone.
Zenith bank is one of the largest commercial banking institutions in Nigeria. They are popularly known for their user friendly products and excellent customer service. One of these products is the Zenith bank USSD code.
The Zenith USSD code, also known as Eazy banking is a mobile banking feature that allows zenith bank users 24/7 access to their accounts and the ability to make bank transactions from their phones without needing to visit the bank.
Easy banking via the 966 zenith bank code is a secure and simple way to perform a plethora of transactions such as money transfer, balance inquiry, buy airtime and mobile data, pay bills, get account statement, cardless withdrawals, open a zenith bank account and collect loans on any type of mobile phone without an Internet connection.
We have provided information on how to activate the USSD for zenith bank, the benefits, requirements and how to use it to perform various types of transactions on your phone.
To start enjoying the Zenith bank USSD feature, continue reading this article.
Table of Content:
- Zenith bank transfer code
- Benefits of zenith bank transfer code
- How to activate the zenith USSD transfer code
- Requirements for activating the Zenith Bank Nigeria USSD code on your phone
- zenith bank transfer code to other banks
- 966 zenith bank
- zenith bank code to check balance
- zenith bank loan ussd code
- zenith mobile banking code
- zenith bank code for airtime
- zenith bvn code
- ussd code to open zenith bank account
- zenith bank ussd code for bet9ja
- zenith bank ussd code for betking
- zenith bank ussd code for sportybet
- zenith bank virtual card ussd code
Related article: List of FirstBank USSD Codes - How to Activate FirstBank USSD Code.
Zenith Bank Transfer Code
The zenith bank transfer code is a safe, secure and convenient way to perform financial transactions on your mobile phone without an Internet connection or airtime balance.
With the zenith bank USSD code for transfer which is *966# Bank users can activate Eazy banking which lets them make transfers, buy airtime/data, pay their utility bills, change their pin and carry out many other transactions outside banking hours.
You have access to your account at midnight, on weekends, and even public holidays with the Code for transfer in zenith bank. So you don’t have to worry when you run into financial situations.
You can move large amounts of money from your account to another account conveniently within a few minutes using the zenith bank transfer code without an atm card.
To access the USSD self service code you must have linked your zenith account to your phone number.
The Zenith bank transfer code works on all mobile devices and is available on all telecommunication networks in Nigeria. (Mtn, glo, 9mobile, Airtel).
Benefits Of Zenith Bank Transfer Code
There is a lot you can do with the *966# code from Zenith bank. We have listed out some of those benefits of zenith bank transfer code below:
Simple and easy code to transfer money from Zenith bank.
Self help service that is fast and efficient.
A better alternative without using Internet connection.
Works across all telecommunication services.
How To Activate The Zenith USSD Transfer Code
To activate the zenith USSD transfer code, you first need to visit a Zenith bank branch to collect your Zenith bank debit card.
There, you can request for a mastercard, verve or visa card; you will use the last four digits on any of these cards to activate your transfer code.
Follow the steps below to activate your zenith bank code for transfer:
- Dial *966*00# On the phone number linked to your zenith account.
- Enter the last four digits of the 16 digit number in front of your zenith bank debit card.
- Confirm that the account details are correct.
- Create a 4 digit transfer pin for (4 digit secret pin that you can easily remember).
- Confirm the 4 digit pin again
- You will receive a confirmation SMS once the activation is successful.
- You have successfully activated the transfer code for zenith bank on your phone.
Please be advised, you cannot activate the Zenith bank USSD service without your Zenith bank debit card.
Zenith bank won’t charge you any fee for activating the USSD code. However, your mobile network will charge you a service fee of 6.98 naira after you’ve activated the Zenith bank transfer code and every time you use the USSD code to transfer from zenith bank to make transactions.
The zenith bank USSD code is very secure as it requires a 4 digit secret pin to authorize all transactions. Keep your Zenith USSD pin safe to avoid unauthorized transactions.
If you feel that your pin has been compromised, you can either block your account or change your pin.
Requirements For Activating The Zenith Bank Nigeria USSD Code On Your Phone
There are some requirements you’ll need, to activate the zenith bank ussd on your phone.
These include the certain things you must have and procedures to follow before you can activate the zenith USSD transfer code on your mobile phone.
We have listed out of those steps you can follow to get the Code to transfer in zenith bank:
1. An Active Zenith Bank Account
You can easily create and activate your 10 digit zenith account number on your phone.
2. A Mobile Phone
You must have a working mobile phone. One of the best things about the zenith USSD code is it works on every mobile device.
3. A Working Phone Number
You'll need a phone number that has a working call app and can receive sms notifications for your transfer code Zenith bank.
Zenith Bank Transfer Code To Other Banks
With the Zenith bank USSD code for transfer, you can transfer money seamlessly from your zenith account to other bank accounts without an Internet connection.
The zenith bank transfer code to other banks is *966*Amount*Account number#. With it, you can carry out large transactions from anywhere and at any convenient time.
Follow the steps below, to transfer money from Zenith account to another account:
1. Dial *966*Amount*Recipients Account number# on the phone number linked to your zenith account. For example (*966*1000*1234567890#).
2. Enter your 4 digit transfer pin
3. Confirm the recipients account details shown to you
4. Confirm the transaction to proceed
5. You will receive a debit alert confirming a successful transaction
Read Also: List of GTBANK Transfer Code.
966 Zenith Bank
You can perform a series of offline transactions on your mobile phone using the Zenith bank USSD code *966#.
The Zenith bank mobile codes are a combination of unique short codes that provides a fast and secure way to make bank transactions without an Internet connection or airtime balance. There are no limits to the things you can do with the Zenith bank USSD code.
The Zenith bank USSD code has a lot of different uses and variations as well. We have made a list of all the USSD codes for zenith bank mobile transactions:
List of Zenith Bank USSD Codes
Zenith Bank USSD Code
Activate USSD banking
Check account balance
Airtime for self
Airtime for others
*966* Amount*Mobile number#
Increase daily transaction limit
Update BVN details
*966*60#, select option “7”
Zenith Bank Payday Loan
Deactivate Eazy Banking Profile
Block Zenith ATM Debit Card
Check Zenith bank account number
Block all debit transactions on lost phone
Retrieve Zenith bank ATM debit card PIN
Zenith Bank Code To Check Balance
The zenith bank code to check balance is *996*00#. It can be used easily for checking your account balance.
Below are the steps to get the code to “check my account number on zenith bank”:
1. Simply dial *996*00# on the call app of your mobile device.
2. You are expected to use the phone number linked to your zenith bank account.
3. Enter your four digit pin to proceed.
4. Your account balance will be displayed on your screen, and you’ll receive an SMS notification with your current account balance.
Zenith Bank Loan USSD Code
With Zenith bank loan USSD code, you can be granted instant loans using your USSD code once you meet the application requirements.
The Zenith bank USSD code for loan is *966*11#. It is a unique short code you can use to get loans instantly from Zenith bank to your Zenith account.
Anyone can apply for the Zenith loan USSD as long as you have an active zenith Bank Account.
Follow the steps below to get your USSD code for zenith bank loan:
1. Dial *966*11# from the phone number linked to your Zenith bank account.
2. Follow the prompts displayed on your mobile phone screen.
3. Select the loan amount you wish to collect from Zenith Bank.
4. Your loan should be promptly delivered to your bank account once you complete the instructions displayed on your phone screen.
Zenith Mobile Banking Code
The Zenith mobile banking code, allows customers to conveniently carry out a lot of online transactions without ever needing to visit the bank.
With the *966# EazyBanking, you can pay for utility bills, transfer funds, reset your Zenith bank mobile transfer pin, and even deactivate your mobile banking profile if you wish to.
We have explained some of these activities below and how to do them with the Zenith mobile banking code.
Pay Your Utility Bills:Gotv, Dstv, PHCN And Other Zenith Billers
You can pay your utility bills from the comfort of your living room by simply dialing the Zenith mobile banking code *966#.
1. To Pay For DStv, Gotv and PHCN:
Dial *966*7*Amount*Customer ID# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen prompts.
2. To Transact With Other Zenith Billers:
Dial *966*6*Biller code* Amount# from your mobile phone and follow the instructions.
How To Transfer Funds Via The Zenith Bank USSD Code
You can use the Zenith bank transfer code to another bank for seamless monetary transactions.
Please note the Eazy banking transfer limit for zenith bank users is 100,000 naira daily.
To send money to other using the Zenith bank mobile transfer code, follow the steps below:
1. Dial *966*Amount*Recipient's account number# on your registered phone number (*966*1000*1234567890#)
2. The recipient's account and transaction details will be displayed on the screen
3. Enter your 4 digit pin to proceed with the transaction
4. The funds will be sent immediately and you will receive a debit alert confirming the transaction,
How To Reset Your Zenith Bank Transfer Pin
In a situation where you have either forgotten your pin or feel your current pin isn't secure enough.
You can follow the steps below to change your zenith bank transfer pin:
1. To reset, Dial *966*60# using the phone number linked to your zenith bank account.
2. You will be asked to type in your current transfer pin
3. Follow the onscreen instructions to reset your transfer pin.
How To Deactivate Your Zenith Bank Mobile Banking Profile
Deactivating your mobile banking profile removes access to your account number from the USSD code.
It is very useful in cases where your phone has been stolen or your account is at risk of fraud.
To deactivate your mobile banking profile, Dial *996*20*0#:
1. Ensure you dial the code using your phone number linked to your zenith account
2. Follow the instructions on your phone screen and your account will be deactivated successfully.
To stop all transactions from your account in case of fraud, loss of debit card or compromised USSD pin:
1. Dial; *966*911# from any mobile number.
2. Enter your account number.
3. Follow the instructions to confirm your request.
Zenith Bank Code For Airtime
The Zenith bank code for airtime is *996#. With the Zenith bank USSD code for airtime, you can buy airtime for either yourself or your family and friends. Note, the Zenith bank mobile banking code top-up limit is 3000 daily.
To buy airtime for yourself:
On the call app of your mobile device, dial *966*amount#.
For example: *966*200# to buy 200 naira worth of airtime on the mobile number linked to your Zenith account.
Enter your four digit pin to complete the transaction.
If successful, your mobile number will be credited immediately with the airtime you purchased.
To buy airtime for others:
1. Dial *966* amount*Mobile number# on the call app of your mobile device.
2.For example: *966*200*08012345678, to buy 200 naira airtime for mobile number 08012345678.
3. You will be required to enter the last four digits of your Zenith debit card.
4. If successful, the airtime will be credited immediately to the number.
Zenith BVN Code
Your Zenith bank verification number is one of most important digits when it comes to carrying out transactions within and outside your bank.
This number can be requested anytime you visit a bank, so it's important that you retrieve it readily.
Follow these steps below to get your zenith BVN code:
1. Dial *966*BVN# with the mobile number linked to your zenith account number to update your bank verification number.
2. Follow the onscreen prompts to update your bank verification number.
3. You can Dial *966* to check your bvn for zenith bank to confirm if it has been updated.
USSD Code To Open Zenith Bank Account
The USSD code to open a zenith bank account from your mobile phone is *966*0#.
To open a Zenith bank account by yourself follow the procedure below:
1. dial *966*0# on your phone and follow the instructions.
2. Ensure you put in your correct details and information about yourself.
3. Your account number will be automatically generated and sent to you via SMS.
Zenith Bank USSD Code For Bet9ja
You can use the Zenith bank USSD code for your bet9ja deposits for an enjoyable betting.
As a banker user, you can request for the Zenith bank bet9ja USSD code. But, this Bet9ja ussd code for zenith bank deducts 20 naira service fee plus VAT for deposit.
The following steps are used to get the zenith bank USSD code to fund your bet9ja account:
1. Dial 966*6*2389# (the Zenith bank USSD code for bet9ja) from the phone number linked to your Zenith bank account.
2. Input your Bet9ja User ID.
3. Then enter the amount you want to fund your Bet9ja account with.
4. Next, confirm your account details and authorize the transaction with your USSD pin.
5. If successful, your Bet9ja wallet will be credited with the deposited funds instantly and a confirmation message will be sent to you.
Zenith Bank USSD Code For BetKing
The zenith bank transfer code can be used to fund your BetKing account. This means that with the Zenith code transfer your Betking sports betting just got easier and more enjoyable.
Below are the steps used to deposit money on BetKing via the USSD transfer code for Zenith bank:
1. On the mobile number linked to your zenith account, Dial *966*6*7842#. It is the Zenith transfer code.
2. Enter your BetKing 6 or 7 digit UserID.
3. Enter the amount you wish to fund your BetKing account with.
4. Enter your transfer pin.
5. Proceed with your payment.
6. If successful, you will receive a notification sms confirming the deposit and your Bet King account will be funded within 24 hours.
N/B: The minimum deposit on BetKing via zenith mobile transfer is 50 naira, plus a service fee of 20 naira.
Zenith Bank USSD Code For SportyBet
The USSD code for zenith bank transfer can be used to deposit money into your Sportybet account.
To deposit into your Sportybet account using the Zenith bank code to transfer money, we have laid out the procedure in this section.
How deposit on sportybet using the sportybet ussd code:
1. Your mobile number has to be linked to your Sportybet account to make a deposit successfully.
2. Dial *723*04347201*deposit Amount#. The USSD code works for Zenith Bank code transfer.
3. Enter your mobile number to register with Sportybet.
4. Select the desired method of payment and input your bank account pin in the dialogue box and send.
5. A message confirming your successful deposit will be sent to you.
Zenith Bank Virtual Card USSD Code
The zenith bank virtual card ussd code allows you to perform web transactions, shop online, pay bills and subscriptions etc. It is accepted both internationally and locally.
The zenith bank virtual card costs 500 naira and has an international limit of 20 dollars.
However, this rate changes constantly. To stay informed, contact the zenith bank customer support to be updated on the latest rate.
You don’t need to visit the bank, you can get a virtual card via USSD code or from the Zenith bank website.
To get the Zenith bank virtual card via USSD in 3 easy steps, (Dial *966*2273#) and do any of these:
1. Choose “1”and follow the prompts to create your virtual card.
2. Select “2” and follow the prompts to retrieve your PAN,CVV and virtual card expiry date.
3. Pick “3” and follow the prompts to create a virtual card pin.
To get the Zenith bank virtual card through the zenith bank website:
The Zenith bank USSD code, *966# is essential for all account holders of this bank.
When you start using it, you'll experience easy banking that curbs the hassle of you queuing at the banking hall for something as simple as transferring money to other banks.
On that note. We hope that this article has explained some things you wish to know about this USSD service, and clarified your doubts about it too.
Read More Articles Like This: