University of California Berkeley 2023 African Legal Impact Scholarship for African Students
The African Legal Impact Scholarship was developed to encourage enrollment of students from Africa seeking advanced legal education in University of California, Berkeley. Because funds are extremely limited, the African Legal Impact Scholarship can only be provided to two outstanding applicants each year.
Table of Content
University of California Berkeley Masters Scholarships
Aim and Benefits of University of California Berkeley Masters Scholarships
- This is a full-tuition waiver. Recipients will be responsible for paying only the $1,000 seat deposit, plus travel and living expenses.
University of California Berkeley Masters Scholarships Courses
Requirements for University of California Berkeley Masters Scholarships
African Legal Impact LL.M Scholarship awards are based on:
- Citizenship or primary residence in Africa
- Academic merit
- A Statement of Intention describing what the scholarship recipient plans on accomplishing in Africa after graduating from the LL.M. professional track
- Students must be admitted to the LL.M. professional track program before they can apply for this scholarship. Scholarship application instructions will be provided to eligible admitted students.
- Recipients must maintain a minimum grade standard of ‘P’ (pass) or higher in all classes during the first semester in order to maintain scholarship eligibility during the second semester.
Application DeadlineDecember 18, 2022
How to Apply
Transcripts and letters of recommendation should be sent to LSAC well in advance in order to allow time for processing.
For more details,visit University of California website