Undergraduate Scholarship by RGU Scholarship and Financial Awards for International Students
Robert Gordon University welcomes international students who are funded or sponsored by various sponsoring governments, ministries and other organisations. If you are seeking financial assistance to study in the UK, you may wish to discuss this with the Ministry of Education in your home country, who may be able to advise you on your own government’s support programmes for study overseas.
The British Council in your country will also be able to advise you of any other UK scholarship programmes for which you may be eligible.
Aim and Benefits
- One full year’s tuition fee for one year of study
- For students starting in Year 1 or Year 2 of an undergraduate course
Requirments for Scholarship Undergraduate Qualification
- Selection of successful awardee is based on academic merit
- Holder of an offer from Robert Gordon University for a full time on campus undergraduate course
- Be classed by the University as an international fee payer for tuition fee payment
- Must be a self-funding student
Interview date, Process and Venue
- Deadline for application: Sunday 30 June 2019.
- Send your completed application form to: email@example.com
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a telephone or Skype interview.
- Successful candidate will be informed by Sunday 21 July 2019.
June 30, 2019 .
How to apply
In no more than 500 words, please use this section to explain:
- Why you have chosen to study this academic programme (up to 100 words)
- Why you have chosen to study at Robert Gordon University (up to 100 words)
- Why the panel should select you for this scholarship (up to 100 words), please be specific
- Details of any academic prizes that you have won
- Any relevant work experience
- Download and complete the application form:Vice Chancellor's Scholarship Application Form (DOC 55KB)
Please note: You may write your statement of support on a separate sheet of paper or document and attach it with this application.