Post Doctoral Scholarship by Islamic Development Bank (IsDB)
Published: 01 Jan 1970
The IsDB is pleased to announce that calls for scholarship applications for the academic year 2020/2021 is now and applications are therefore being invited from qualified applicants.
Recognizing the importance of qualified human resources for social advancement and sustainable development, the IsDB has been addressing human resources development in member countries alongside its development financing activities.
IsDB Post Doctoral
Benefits of IsDB Post Doctoral
The programme covers the following items:
- Monthly stipend commensurate with the cost of living of the country of study;
- Cost of medical treatment at university/government hospital.
- Economy class return air tickets (once at the time of joining and on completion of study) and installation and equipment allowance for the students selected to study abroad at partnered universities/countries.
- Scientific papers’ preparation allowance
Requirements for IsDB Post Doctoral
- Have PhD degree in one of approved fields of the programme.
- Have minimum ("Very Good") academic standing.
- Have not less than two (2) years of experience in the field of research.
- Must have a record of publications/research in the same field.
- Have a research proposal in one of the fields of study of the programme stating its scientific and development relevance to the community / country.
- Be medically fit and be willing to undergo medical tests after selection
Application DeadlineFebruary 28, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) on isdbscholarships.smartsimple.com
PhD scholarship by
Please note that the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) does not charge any fees at any stage of the scholarship process. Never disclose or send money to any entity or person in relation to your application.
For more details, visit IsDB website