Masters Taught Scholarship by University of Stirling
At the University of Stirling, being the difference is in our DNA – providing education with a purpose and carrying out research that helps to shape society.
We are an international university with pioneering spirit and a global reputation for high-quality teaching and research. We are passionate about creating impact in everything we do.
Stirling is a place where ability – not background – is valued.
The University of Stirling is calling for application for the 2019/2020 Post Graduate International Excellence Scholarship
Aim and Benefits
As part of our commitment to attracting the very best students to join our diverse international community, we are delighted to offer the University of Stirling PGT International Excellence Scholarship.
This scholarship is awarded in the form of a £5,000 tuition fee waiver for the first year of a Master's degree and is open to all full-time, self-funding students who are classed as international for tuition fee purposes.
Requirments for Scholarship Masters Taught Qualification
- You must have received a conditional or unconditional offer for an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling.
- You must be classed as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes.
- You must be a full-time international student.
- This scholarship is only available to students studying at our Stirling campus.
Please note that award of this scholarship cannot be combined with any other University of Stirling scholarship or award.
April 27, 2019 .
How to apply
In order to apply, you'll need to complete the PGT International Excellence Scholarship form.
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Stirling on www.stir.ac.uk
- Scholarship Grant for Undergradute Students
- Helen Lansdowne Resor Scholarship for Creative Women
- Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program
- Executive Scholarship for Online MBA
- Internet Marketing Scholarship - 3rd IBG Scholarship 2019
- Jelvix Scholarship Program 2019
- Gordon Signy Fellowships, 2019
- University Of Queensland Master of Advanced Economics Scholarships in Australia, 2019
- Dame Margaret Clark Scholarships at Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand, 2019
- Cardiff Metropolitan University Elite Sport Scholarship Awards in UK, 2019
- University Of Hamburg Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2020
- Bayer Science & Education Foundation – International Fellowships, 2019
- Frank J. Richter Scholarship from The American Association of Railroad Superintendents,Canada 2019
- Purdue University Lillian Gilbreth Postdoctoral Fellowships in US, 2020
- Tony Shaw- International Students House Scholarship – University of Westminster UK 2019
- C4TS Scholarship In Trauma Sciences- Queen Mary University of London, UK, 2019
- Mathematics Undergraduate Merit Scholarships at University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) in US, 2019
- 2020, NUS Department of Economic PhD scholarships in Singapore
- St. Cross Worldwide Scholarships- University of Oxford, 2019