Published: 01 Jan 1970 6,316 views
The Lagos state scholarship board is accepting applications from qualified Nigerian students for the Lagos State 2019/2020 Undergraduate and Post-Graduate Scholarship.
Students of both undergraduate and postgraduate level should ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements of their respective academic levels before applying for the scholarship, in order to be accepted.
|Country to study
|Lagos State Scholarship Board
|Men and Women
A sum of 300, 000.00 will be awarded to masters students and a sum of 400, 000.00 for post graduate students
All applicants must have gained full time admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary Institution for postgraduate studies (Masters or Doctorate).
2. All Post-graduate applicants (Only applicable to Masters Degree applicants):
i. Where CGPA scale is 7.0 (e.g University of Ibadan) he/she must have graduated with a minimum of 4.6/7.0 at undergraduate level
ii. Where CGPA scale is 5.0 (e.g University of Lagos) he/she must have graduated a minimum of 3.5/5.0 at undergraduate level
iii. Where CGPA scale is 4.0 (e.g polytechnics and colleges of education) he/she must possess a Minimum of 3.0/4.0
iv. Where applicant has obtained an upper credit in Higher National Diploma (HND), he/she must present evidence of completion of postgraduate diploma (PGD)
3. All Post-graduate applicants (Only applicable to Doctorate Degree applicants):
i. Where applicant has obtained a second class lower CGPA at undergraduate level, he/she must possess a distinction in their masters degree
4. All applicants must be in their first year or above (admitted on or before 2018/2019 academic session)
5. All applicants must have completed LASRRA Registration
6. All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective Oba
7. All applicants must have a signed letter of identification from their respective local government
8. All applicants must purchase a Scholarship application form. (Payment of N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship) through the Revenue Office of the Lagos State Scholarship Board.
Successful applicants will be contacted for oral interview
Click on "Apply Now" tab.
2. Click on "Register Now" to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng/ to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click "Apply Now" to submit information and provide the secret voucher pin and LASSRA Number in the appropriate column
12. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. Keep the hard copy of the signed profile, this would also be used for verification
16. Return to www.scholastica.ng and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
To secure your voucher pin proceed to the Lagos Scholarship Board office, 254 Ipaja road, Agege, Lagos and show them your payment confirmation slip.
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board.