Internship Programme Scholarship by Nigerian Bottling Company (Coca - Cola)
Nigerian Bottling Company is one of the world’s largest bottlers of drinks from The Coca?Cola Company. In Nigeria, we serve approximately 180 million people by producing and distributing a unique portfolio of quality brands, bringing passion to marketplace implementation and demonstrating leadership in corporate social responsibility.
Apply now for the “Naija Coke Summership” – a three month internship program designed to attract final year undergraduate and post graduate / MBA students who share our passion for excellence and strive to learn with speed and agility.
Aim and Benefits
The Coke Summership Program provides a robust developmental platform for Nigerian students at home and abroad to intern with us to gain industry experience during their academic Summer breaks. This year, the program will commence in June and end in August in our Lagos locations only. If you fit the profile below we invite you to make the move and develop your career with us.
Requirments for Scholarship Internship Programme Qualification
Currently in final year of undergraduate or postgraduate study
•A minimum G.P.A of (3.75/5 or 3/4)
•Must be in penultimate or final year by date of application
•Student from any of the listed faculties; (Engineering, Pure and Applied Sciences, Social Sciences and Arts and Humanities)
In addition, candidates will be required to demonstrate the following attributes:
•Strong passion for excellence, ambition and enthusiasm to be the best.
•Good problem-solving skills, curiosity and great appetite for learning
•Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
•Strong analytical and presentation skills
•Strong verbal and written communication skills.
April 13, 2019 .
How to apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Nigerian Bottling Company (Coca - Cola) on dragnetscreening.ng
- Scholarship Grant for Undergradute Students
- Helen Lansdowne Resor Scholarship for Creative Women
- Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program
- Executive Scholarship for Online MBA
- Internet Marketing Scholarship - 3rd IBG Scholarship 2019
- Jelvix Scholarship Program 2019
- Gordon Signy Fellowships, 2019
- University Of Queensland Master of Advanced Economics Scholarships in Australia, 2019
- Dame Margaret Clark Scholarships at Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand, 2019
- Cardiff Metropolitan University Elite Sport Scholarship Awards in UK, 2019
- University Of Hamburg Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2020
- Bayer Science & Education Foundation – International Fellowships, 2019
- Frank J. Richter Scholarship from The American Association of Railroad Superintendents,Canada 2019
- Purdue University Lillian Gilbreth Postdoctoral Fellowships in US, 2020
- Tony Shaw- International Students House Scholarship – University of Westminster UK 2019
- C4TS Scholarship In Trauma Sciences- Queen Mary University of London, UK, 2019
- Mathematics Undergraduate Merit Scholarships at University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) in US, 2019
- 2020, NUS Department of Economic PhD scholarships in Singapore
- St. Cross Worldwide Scholarships- University of Oxford, 2019