Northwestern Mutual Black Founder Accelerator 2022 | up to $100,000
Applications for the Northwestern Mutual Black Founder Accelerator 2022 are now open. The Northwestern Mutual Black Founder Accelerator, powered by gener8tor invests in up to ten high-growth startups per year (two cohorts of five) founded by Black entrepreneurs.
Black founders receive less than one percent of venture capital funding annually and Northwestern Mutual and gener8tor are committed to investing in and supporting Black entrepreneurs to help close this funding gap and advance their companies and communities.
Table of Content
Black founders Accelerator Program
Aim and Benefits of Black founders Accelerator Program
- $100,000 investment directly into your current round (if raising) or uncapped convertible note (if not currently raising).
- Concierge experience during the 12-week accelerator program.
- Office space in Northwestern Mutual’s Cream City Labs.
- 1:1 coaching from gener8tor and Northwestern Mutual’s network of mentors, investors and industry experts.
Requirements for Black founders Accelerator Program
- A company with respect to which:
- one or more individuals with the title of “Founder”, “Co-Founder” or “CEO” identifies as Black or African American;
- at least twenty percent (20%) of the equity ownership interests are held by one more or more individuals who identify as Black or African American; and
- such individuals have a significant role in the decision-making process.
- Companies must also fit within the investment priorities of Northwestern Mutual Future Ventures:
- Digital Health
- Data Analytics
Application DeadlineApril 29, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Northwestern Mutual Black Founder Accelerator on airtable.com
For more details, click here