Young Leadership Programme Fellow – Kenya Scholarship by McKinsey & Company Young Leadership Program (YLP)
Published: 01 Jan 1970
Applications are now open for the McKinsey&Company Young Leadership Program (YLP) for young Africans to experience working with McKinsey&Company at two of its African locations – Kenya and the Africa Delivery Hub, Ethiopia.
The Young Leaders Program (YLP) is a two year full time consulting program that develops exceptional young local Kenyan talent into real leaders.
As part of the program, the selected applicants will work at the McKinsey Nairobi office and may also get the opportunity to work at the other offices across Africa.
The Young Leaders will work as part of a client project team, collaborating with colleagues and clients to solve their toughest business problems. They will receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams.
And at the end of the program, high-performing Fellows progress into Business Analyst roles.
Aspiring Young Leaders should have an academic degree, less than 2 years of continuous work experience in any industry and should show promise in leadership, problem solving, and entrepreneurial drive.
McKinsey Young Leadership Programme Fellow – Kenya
Benefits of McKinsey Young Leadership Programme Fellow – Kenya
- You’ll work in teams of typically 3 – 5 consultants, playing an active role in all aspects of the client engagement. This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations.
- You’ll also have the opportunity to present results to client management and implement recommendations in collaboration with client team members.
- You’ll gain new skills and build on the strengths you bring to the firm. Young Leaders receive exceptional training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from colleagues on their teams. This support includes a Partner from your local office or practice assigned to you to help guide your career as well as formal training in your 2- 3 years.
- Additionally, you’ll receive guidance and support from your local office in the selection of client projects, helping you to develop your skills and build your network.
Requirements for McKinsey Young Leadership Programme Fellow – Kenya
- Undergraduate academic degree in Business/ Commerce, Law, Engineering or Economics
- Fewer than 2 years of work experience
- Great potential in leadership, problem solving and entrepreneurial drive
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to McKinsey & Company Young Leadership Program (YLP) on jobs.mckinsey.com
Young Programme Fellow – Africa Delivery Hub scholarship by
For more details, please visit the scholaarship website here