Undergraduate Scholarship by University of New South Wales (UNSW)
Published: 01 Jan 1970
University of New South Wales UNSW offers a wide range of Scholarships and Awards to assist International undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students to undertake full-time study at UNSW.
Some scholarships will provide a full or partial tuition fee payment, while others provide a stipend to assist with the costs associated with your studies.
The majority of scholarships will be offered based on your Term 2 2021 International Scholarships Application. Please ensure you allow enough time to submit your application as we are unable to accept late applications.
UNSW Undergraduate Scholarship
Benefits of UNSW Undergraduate Scholarship
- Offer 1: Full tuition fee scholarships paid directly towards tuition fees for the minimum duration of program
- Offer 2: $20,000 per annum paid directly towards tuition fees for the minimum duration of program
Recipients of the Scholarship may also be offered the following:
- Guaranteed ‘fast-track’ application and interview for on-campus accommodation at a UNSW Kensington College
- Invitation to UNSW networking events
- Guaranteed entry to the UNSW Professional Development Program
- Ceremony to award the scholarship
Requirements for UNSW Undergraduate Scholarship
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Be an International Student
- Be commencing full-time study on campus in a UNSW Undergraduate coursework program (excluding PG online and UNSW Canberra
- Must have received an offer of admission* into an eligible program for Term 2 2021 by Wednesday 31 March 2021 * Offers of admission must be one of the following:
- Undergraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
- Undergraduate Conditional English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing in Term 2 2021.
Each applicant will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate:
- Academic Merit
- Leadership skills (school, workplace or community)
- Extra-curricular activities (sporting, cultural activities, volunteer/work experience)
- Reasons for undertaking studies at UNSW
Application DeadlineMarch 31, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of New South Wales (UNSW) on scholarships.online.unsw.edu.au
to applyPostgraduate Scholarship scholarship by