Undergraduate Scholarship by Turkey Government
Published: 01 Jan 1970
The Turkish Government opens application for the Türkiye Scholarships for International Students from any country to study for Bachelors, Master’s and Doctorate degrees.
Türkiye Scholarships include both scholarship and university placement at the same time. Applicants will be placed in a university and programme among their preferences specified in the online application form. Candidates can apply only one scholarship programme in accordance with their educational background and academic goals.
Government of Turkey Undergraduate Scholarship
Benefits of Government of Turkey Undergraduate Scholarship
The Scholarship Covers:
- Monthly stipend (600 TL for undergraduate )
- Full tuition fee
- 1-year Turkish language course
- Free accommodation
- Round-trip air ticket
- Health insurance
Requirements for Government of Turkey Undergraduate Scholarship
To be eligible for Turkiye scholarship, applicants must;
- Be a citizen of a country other than Turkey (Anyone holding or ever held Turkish citizenship before cannot apply)
- Not be a registered student in Turkish universities at the level of study they are applying.
- There is also age condition candidates are required to meet:• For applicants applying to Undergraduate Degree: Those who were born no earlier than 01.01.1998,
- Applicants shouldn’t have any health problems barrier to education.
- Have at least 75 % cumulative grade point average or diploma grade over their maximum graduation grade or have at least 75 % success in any accepted national or international graduate admissions test.
- A copy of a bachelor document indicating that the candidate is bachelor
- Passport photo
Application DeadlineFebruary 20, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Turkey Government on tbbs.turkiyeburslari.gov.tr
to applyPhD scholarship by