Undergraduate Scholarships Scholarship by Bristol University
Published: 01 Jan 1970
Bristol University is investing £500,000 to help the brightest and best international students come to the University of Bristol. Think Big Undergraduate scholarships and Think Big Postgraduate scholarships are available for courses starting in 2024.
Any full-time Undergraduate programme (except Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science) or any one-year, full-time Postgraduate programme or one of the eligible two-year programmes – Social Work (MSc) and Law (MA) offered at the University
Bristol University Undergraduate Scholarships
Benefits of Bristol University Undergraduate Scholarships
- Scholarship awards for undergraduate international students are valued at £6,500 and £13,000 per year and can only be used towards the cost of tuition fees.
- Applicants may also be eligible to receive a £3,000 living cost bursary during their first year of study.
Requirements for Bristol University Undergraduate Scholarships
You can apply if you:
- Are an overseas student for fee purposes
- Have applied to start any full-time undergraduate course, excluding Medicine, Dentistry and Veterinary Science at the University of Bristol, starting in September 2024.
Application DeadlineApril 29, 2024
How to Apply
Postgraduate Scholarship scholarship by
- You can submit an application for the Think Big Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship using the International Scholarships online application form.
- The deadline for undergraduate scholarships is 26 February 2024, 10 am (UK time). The deadline for postgraduate scholarships is 29 April 2024, 10 am (UK time).
- It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
For more details,visit Bristol University Undergraduate website and Bristol University Postgraduate website