Undergraduate Scholarship by Griffith University
Published: 01 Jan 1970
Griffith University is offering the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship to exceptional students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University
Griffith Undergraduate Scholarship
Benefits of Griffith Undergraduate Scholarship
The scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program.
Requirements for Griffith Undergraduate Scholarship
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA or equivalent in previous studies for undergraduate degree applicants. Please refer to minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Have applied and be eligible for admission, or be in receipt of a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, for entry into an undergraduate by the scholarship closing date.
- Have satisfied all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
Application DeadlineAugust 7, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Griffith University on www.griffith.edu.au
Postgraduate scholarship by
Applicants must provide and will be assessed by a University panel on:
- A completed scholarship application form by the published closing dates.
- Academic merit in prior studies. Applicants must provide a certified/attested true copy of supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
- Assessment of a Personal Statement that addresses why the applicant has applied for the scholarship, the selected program of study at Griffith University, and other information they feel strengthens their application for the scholarship. The Personal Statement should be between 250 and 500 words.
- Trimester 2 2020 – Applications close Sunday, 17th May 2020 (for 13 July commencement). Outcome notified by 29th May.
- Trimester 3 2020 – Applications close Friday, 7th August 2020 (for 26 October commencement). Outcome notified by 21st August.