Undergraduate Scholarship by Brunel University
Published: 01 Jan 1970
Brunel University London is pleased to offer a prestigious package of scholarships for International students. The scholarship scheme is for fully self-funded students only and is based on academic merit and professional experience. We will award scholarships to applicants who most closely meet or exceed the criteria for the award.
Brunel University International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarship
Benefits of Brunel University International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarship
- Undergraduate: £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver, each year for a maximum of three years. The Scholarship will be paid once for each eligible level of study, subject to normal progression criteria having been met (additional payments will not be made during a repeating year, regardless of the reason for repetition).
Applicants must have applied for a full time undergraduate taught programme starting in September 2021 or January 2022.
Requirements for Brunel University International Excellence Undergraduate Scholarship
To be considered for the International Excellence scholarship you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be classed as an Overseas fee paying student based on the UK government regulations and be self-funded (not sponsored). Applicants who are unsure of their fee status should note Brunel uses the information they have provided in their application form to assess fee status against regulations set by the UK government. For information on these regulations please visit the independent organisation UKCISA’s website.
- Must have an offer to study on a full time undergraduate taught programme (including placement routes and undergraduate integrated Masters programmes) starting in September 2021 or January 2022.
- Must complete the correct Scholarship ‘register your interest form’ by the stated deadline.
- All applicants must meet all conditions of their offer by the time they are due to register at Brunel.
Application DeadlineJune 30, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Brunel University on goingto.brunel.ac.uk
Postgraduate Scholarship scholarship by
To be considered applicants must complete a register your interest form by the stated deadlines. Applications will only be accepted if all sections of the application form have been completed and if the applicant is holding an offer on a course starting in September 2020 or January 2021.
For more details, visit Brunel University website