Postgraduate Scholarship Scholarship by Zhejiang Provincial Government
Published: 01 Jan 1970
The Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship sponsors students who are studying at or applying to study at higher education institutions (HEIs) in Zhejiang Province.
Zhejiang Provincial Government Postgraduate Scholarship
Benefits of Zhejiang Provincial Government Postgraduate Scholarship
- Class B Scholarship: The Class B Scholarship sponsors students at a rate of 30,000 RMB/person/year.
Requirements for Zhejiang Provincial Government Postgraduate Scholarship
- Applicants should be holders of a bachelor's degree, and no more than 35 years old as of September 1st, 2021, recommendation letters from two professors or associate professors required.
- For PHD programs: applicants should be holders of a master's degree, and no more than 40 years old as of September 1st, 2021, recommendation letters from two professors or associate professors required.
ZJSU will review and evaluate the scholarship applications of the admitted students, and the scholarship recipients will be notified by email and SMS in the online application system of ZJSU in early July 2021.
- A photocopy of valid passport
- Notarized highest degree certificate and academic transcripts.
- Photocopies of language proficiency (Chinese or English) certificates or the original language certificate of the teaching language (Chinese or English) during the highest education.
- Two letters of recommendation written and signed by professors or associate professors, in Chinese or English, with their phone number and email address. (applicants for the type B do not need to provide them)
- Resume (applicants for undergraduate programs do not need to provide it)
- Published academic papers or other academic achievements (if available) (applicants for the type B do not need to provide them)
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form filled in Chinese or English.
- Certificate of No Criminal Record
- For applicants under the age of 18, a letter of Authorization for Parents and a letter of Guarantee for Guardian shall be submitted. The guardian shall be an Chinese adult or foreigner residing in China.
- Receipt of the application fee (RMB400). The fee cannot be returned.
Application DeadlineApril 30, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Zhejiang Provincial Government on hzic.at0086.cn
Undergraduate scholarship by
Please log in the Online Application System of Zhejiang Gongshang University?hzic.at0086.cn/student, Google or 360 Browser).
- First step: Finish the major application. Fill in the forms and upload the following required documents in clear scanned copies, then submit it.
- Second step: Please choose Chinese Local Government Scholarship→ Zhejiang Provincial Government Scholarship-Type A (for master`s and doctoral applicants) / Type B (for bachelor`s applicants) to finish the scholarship application.
Note: Applicants who apply for the program with pre-graduation certificate should provide the highest degree certificate before the registration date, or the admission will be disqualified.
For more details, visit Zhejiang Gongshang University website