Postgraduate Scholarship by Federal Ministry Of Education
Published: 01 Jan 1970
Federal Government Scholarship (BEA) 2021-2022 Application Form - How To Apply For BEA Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship
Want to study abroad, but need a scholarship to do so? Here is a great opportunity then for you to grab. The Federal Ministry of Education Scholarship board is currently inviting applications from qualified candidates for the Bilateral Education Agreement Undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships to be taken in various countries.
Since the countries where this scholarships are to be taken are non-English speaking countries, candidates must be prepared to undertake a mandatory one-year foreign Language course of the Country of choice. For Eligibility, scroll down to the requirement section and check if you are eligible for this award.
The duration for Serbian undergraduate scholarship is Eight (8) years general courses and Nine (9) years for Medicine and postgraduate studies, 3-4years for MSC and 5-6years for PhD.
BEA Postgraduate Scholarship
Requirements for BEA Postgraduate Scholarship
- All applicants for Postgraduate degree courses must hold a First Degree with 1st Class or at least 2nd Class Upper Division.
- The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have acquired at least two(2) years post qualification experience or employment practice in Nigeria.
- All applicants must have completed the N.Y.S.C. Program
- The age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.
- N.Y.S.C discharge or exemption certificates only are accepted; and
- Evidence of readiness to be released by an employer.
- All applicants for Russian Postgraduate Scholarship must have acquired their 1st Degree in Russia
Application DeadlineDecember 6, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Federal Ministry Of Education on www.fsbn.com.ng
Undergraduate scholarship by
All qualified candidates are advised to:
- Visit Federal Ministry of Education’s website and click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page
- Read Guidelines and then Complete the Application Form online
- Print the Examination slip.
During the application, candidates are expected to indicate the following:
- Candidates are advised to choose Computer Based Test Centre (CBT) very close to them ;
- Choice of programme preferred in order of priority (i.e. Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) and Nigerian Award;
- The registration portal will be closed on Friday 6th December 2019 by 11:59 PM
General note for all applicants:
- Since the BEA countries are non-English speaking, applicants should be prepared to undertake a mandatory one-year foreign Language course of the Country of choice which will be the standard medium of instruction;
- Japan applicants must have a solid background in further mathematics;
- The required certificate for candidates applying for Bachelor in Imam at, Quran Teaching Professor and Imam Preacher Training for Islamic Religious studies in Algeria is WASSCE/WAEC, and no other certificate is accepted;
- All applicants for Hungarian Scholarship can apply for up to two fields of study in order of preference, and must visit the website:www.stipendiumhungaricum.hu which will hopefully be opened between October and November 2019,
Candidates nominated by the Board will be required to submit to Federal Scholarship Board the following:
- Authenticated copies of academic certificates;
- Data page of the current International passport;
- Specified Medical Reports from Government hospitals;
- National Identification Number (NIN)
- Police Clearance Certificate where necessary
OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS/E-MAIL
- Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA): 08077884417/09094268637
- Nigerian Award: 08077884418/08091155229
- [email protected] For furtherTechnical/Apps inquires please call: 08055581004 Candidates are advised to choose a Centre very close to them TIME: 9.00 A.M DAILY
For more details, check Federal Ministry of Education website
You can find everything you need to know about BEA Scholarships here