PhD Scholarship Scholarship by Chinese Governmeent
Published: 01 Jan 1970
Chinese Government Scholarship-China-Africa Friendship Program is a full scholarship established by Ministry of Education to support Chinese universities to attract outstanding international students from African Countries for six month general studies in China. Wuhan University is one of the prestigious universities designated to undertake this program to recruit students.
Chinese Government Scholarship PhD Scholarship
Benefits of Chinese Government Scholarship PhD Scholarship
- Tuition waiver;
- Accommodation(700RMB/per month);
- Living allowance: ( 3000RMB/per month);
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- Duration of Award: PhD: 4 years
Requirements for Chinese Government Scholarship PhD Scholarship
- Applicants who apply for a Ph. D degree should be under 40 years old and possess a master degree.
- Applicants for English-medium programs should provide score report of English Language test. TOEFL requires 80, IELTS requires 5.5. Applicants who took English-medium program in previous school but could not provide the above mentioned standard English test result should provide extra supporting documents issued by previous school and take additional oral or written English test organized by Wuhan University.
- Applicants from English-speaking country where English is the official language could be exempted from providing the above English proficiency certificate.
- Applicants applying for Chinese-medium programs should provide at least HSK level 4 certificate (Chinese Proficiency Test). Applicants who passed HSK level 5 or above can directly proceed to the major study, those who have not reached HSK level 5 can apply for one-year Chinese language training courses, and then proceed to the degree study after meeting the requirement.
- Applicants whose native language is Chinese or able to provide proof of studying at a previous institution where the teaching language is Chinese, can apply for HSK test waiver after the approval of Wuhan University.
- Applicants who do not obtain other scholarship for new students.
Application DeadlineMarch 31, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Chinese Governmeent on fses-admin.whu.edu.cn
Masters scholarship by
- Register and submit your online application at CSC Online Application System for International Students at http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua/. The code of Wuhan University is 10486. Please Choose Program category type B which refers to scholarship programs responsible by China-Africa Friendship under Chinese Government Scholarship. Please download and print a hard copy of the “Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship” after you have completed the form.
- Register and submit your online application at Wuhan University Online Application System for International Students at http://admission.whu.edu.cn, submit the completed “Application Form for International Scholars and Students of Wuhan University” in the online system and other required documents as listed above
For more details, visit Wuhan University website