Internal Control Officer Scholarship by Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
Published: 01 Jan 1970
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
IKEDC Internal Control Officer
Benefits of IKEDC Internal Control Officer
- Will be responsible for carrying out day-to-day internal control monitoring and process enforcement activities in the assigned areas of the company.
- Implement the requirements of the internal control framework, charter, and manual relating to the assigned coverage areas.
- Comply fully with the internal control manual and process requirements.
- Contribute to the development and regular updating of the internal control manual.
- Contribute to the development of the internal control monitoring and enforcement processes and procedures that guide the operation of the internal control system.
- Routinely confirm compliance with policies, processes, procedures and other controls within the area of coverage and provide exception reports on a regular basis.
- Follow up to ensure that the observed or escalated exceptions are regularized within reasonable timeframe.
- Ensure that deliberate noncompliance with key policies, processes, procedures or other controls is escalated in appropriate format for disciplinary action.
- Through routine reviews, identify process, policy and procedural gaps in the areas of overage and make appropriate recommendations to strengthen the system.
- Carry out special reviews directed by Management within the stipulated timeline.
- Provide regular and appropriate reports to Management on the control monitoring activities in the coverage area.
- Conduct assigned ad hoc investigations into incidents, complaints, and procedural breaches and provide high quality report within the stipulated timeframe.
- Comply with Quality Management System/Operational Health & System requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks and any other duties assigned by the Head of Internal Control or the Management.
Requirements for IKEDC Internal Control Officer
- A First Degree or equivalent in Science or Social Science field.
- Progress in the professional certifications like ACA, ACCA, CIA, etc., will be a clear advantage.
- Post qualification work experience in internal control or related function in relevant sectors of 2 years.
- Internal Control
- Information Systems Audit
- Fraud Detection & Control
- Risk Control
Application DeadlineFebruary 24, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) on docs.google.com
to applyInternal Communications Officer scholarship by