Graduate Internship (Engineering) Scholarship by Exxonmobil
Published: 01 Jan 1970
ExxonMobil Upstream Nigeria is currently accepting applications from qualified Nigerians For its 2020 Graduate Internship programme. This internship programme tends to give better exposure to recent graduates who wish to work in oil sector
ExxonMobil Upstream Nigeria Graduate Internship (Engineering)
Benefits of ExxonMobil Upstream Nigeria Graduate Internship (Engineering)
- This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
- You will be given an opportunity to prove yourself through challenging assignments and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will take you a long way in your future career.
Requirements for ExxonMobil Upstream Nigeria Graduate Internship (Engineering)
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerian with a Degree in the following engineering disciplines: Civil, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Process, Computer Engineering and other related engineering disciplines
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class Upper (2:1). Candidates with a bachelor’s degree class of Second Class Lower (2:2) are eligible to apply for the programme if they hold a master’s degree with a Distinction
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) or a master's degree no earlier than 2018
- Be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Exxonmobil on jobs.exxonmobil.com
Graduate Internship (Medical Sciences) scholarship by
To start your application, click ‘Apply’ . Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
Make sure you upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate (not applicable to pre-NYSC Pharmacy and Medical Laboratory Science candidates)