Doctoral Scholarship by Chinese Governmeent
Published: 01 Jan 1970
The Chinese Government through USTC is offering graduate scholarship program for international students to study at University of Science and Technology of China. Scholarships are available for pursuing graduate program.
The duration of scholarship is decided in accordance with the duration of each specific program:
- Master’s Degree Programs: 2-3 academic years
- Doctoral Degree Programs: 3-4 academic years
Chinese Government USTC Doctoral
Benefits of Chinese Government USTC Doctoral
The Chinese University Program provides a full scholarship which covers tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance.
- Tuition waiver.
- Accommodation: free university dormitory or accommodation subsidy.
- Stipend: doctoral students: CNY 3,500 per month.
Requirements for Chinese Government USTC Doctoral
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and mentally and physically healthy.
- Applicants must not be a registered student in Chinese universities at the time of application; or be a graduate from Chinese universities for more than one year.
- Education background and age limit: Applicants for doctoral studies must have master’s degree (equivalent to master’s degree in China) and be under the age of 40 (by September, 1st, 2020).
- For the graduates to obtain their degrees in 2020, they should submit a Pre-graduation Certificate to ensure that they will complete their study and obtain the degree by July of 2020.
Application DeadlineFebruary 29, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Chinese Governmeent on studyinchina.csc.edu.cn
Masters scholarship by
To complete the application for USTC “Chinese Government Scholarship – University Postgraduate Program”, please make sure you finish each of the following steps as required and before the specific time.
For more details, visit USTC website