Digital Solutions Officer Scholarship by Wema Bank
Published: 01 Jan 1970
Wema bank are currently seeking application for the position of Treasury Dealer and Digital Solutions Officer.
A Treasury Dealer works directly under the leadership of the Treasurer. Primary duties are to select the best short-term investment strategies to place (invest) daily cash surpluses on securities exchanges and in private placements.
- As Digital Solution Officer, the major responsibility is to ensure business operations and projects are delivered in line with set timelines.
- These includes management of partnerships (existing and new), business operations activities as well as transactions Monitoring, settlement and report generation to key stakeholders weekly and monthly.
Wema Bank Digital Solutions Officer
Requirements for Wema Bank Digital Solutions Officer
- A First Degree / HND in a related field
- 2 - 5 years of product & Operations management experience
- Ability to relate with key stakeholders on digital solution related issues.
- Technical and analytical background
- Show a strong ability to analyze market problems and proffer solution.
- Strong understanding of finance & accounting e.g., revenue recognition, cash flow etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter, problem-solver, and a goal-oriented team player.
- Strong attention to detail & Ability to prioritize effectively.
Application DeadlineAugust 9, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Wema Bank on wemabank.seamlesshiring.com
to applyTreasury Dealer scholarship by