UK- Nigeria Tech Hub/Google 2023 Startups Africa Program for Tech Founders
The UK-Nigeria Tech Hub and Google for startups Africa have collaborated to support female technology founders with up to $3 million in Google Cloud Credits
There are two tiers under the Google Cloud Credit Programme; The Start Tier and Scale Tier.You are encouraged to apply even if you do not fall under any of the tiers.
Table of Content
UK- Nigeria Tech Hub Startups Africa Program
Aim and Benefits of UK- Nigeria Tech Hub Startups Africa Program
- All applicants will become members of the UK-Nigeria Tech Hub Female Founders Community
Start Tier: Google Cloud and Firebase usage by beneficiary, they will receive:
- Up to $2,000 USD in Google Cloud credits, valid for two years
Scale Tier: Google Cloud and Firebase usage by beneficiary to cover:
- Year 1: 100% up to $100,000 USD in Google Cloud credits in year 1.
- Year 2: 20% up to an additional $100,000 USD in Google Cloud credits in year 2.
Requirements for UK- Nigeria Tech Hub Startups Africa Program
To qualify for the Start Tier, the female founded enterprise must be:
- Founded within the last 5 years.
- A technology Startup that is not yet funded by an institutional investor
- Not yet received Google cloud credits (beyond the free trial)
- Bonus: Beneficiaries under the Start Tier will be eligible to apply for $100,000 USD credits once $2,000 USD is exhausted.
To qualify for the Scale Tier, the female founded Startup must have:
- Founded their company within the last 10 years.
- Received startup equity funding* from pre-seed to Series A(if Series A, raised within the last 12 months) or common Web3 funding sources.
- Not yet received more than $4,000 in Google Cloud credits.
Application DeadlineJune 2, 2023
How to Apply