Postdoctoral fellowship is available at the indiana centre for regenerative medicine and Engineering in the united States of America.This is a grant funded opportunity with a specific focus on DNA methylation,histone modification and ATAC sequencing working with the Indiana center for Regenerative Medicine and Engineering.Table of Content
Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI) is Indianas premier urban public research university. Combining the resources of two prestigious universities with our downtown Indianapolis location, we offer students the opportunity to earn a respected degree from Indiana University or Purdue University while enjoying all the benefits of city life. IUPUI gives you the freedom to design a program that prepares you for the career of your choice. Combine majors, minors, and certificates from Indiana University and/or Purdue University to customize a program of study that meets your int... read more
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, color, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or identity, marital status, national origin, disability status or protected veteran status.
• Must have a doctoral degree (PhD) in biochemistry, biology, biotechnology or related fields
• Specific experience with the study of genetics/epigenetics methodology is highly required
• Evidence of publication history in DNA methylation, histone modification, ATAC sequencing or ChIP sequencing field is desired.
• Must be willing to work with animals and human subjects
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Must be able to work independently or with very limited supervision.
• Must be able to multitask and show interest in contributing to several projects ongoing in the lab
For more details,visit Indiana University website