Undergraduate Scholarship by Cyprus International University
Published: 01 Jan 1970
International Scholarships are now available at Cyprus International University located at the Northern part of Cyprus, Turkey. The scholarships are for deserving students with exceeding and outstanding academic achievement who wish to enroll in a degree program at the Institution.
Cyprus International University provides academic scholarships for its students as an encouragement and incentive for academic success, with most students benefiting from 50% – 100% scholarships or discounted tuition fees.
CIU Undergraduate Scholarship
Benefits of CIU Undergraduate Scholarship
Cyprus International University provides academic scholarships for its students as an incentive for success, with most students benefiting from 50%, 75% or 100% scholarships or discounted tuition fees.
Requirements for CIU Undergraduate Scholarship
The following eligibility conditions must be met by candidates applying for the scholarships;
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate and postgraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered at the University.
- Based on outstanding academic merit
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and as good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Cyprus International University, Turkey
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Cyprus International University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
- Completed application form
- Higher/Secondary Certificate or equivalents (e.g. O/A’Level, WAEC/NECO)
- Evidence of English Language competence: TOEFL (65 IBT) or IELTS (5.5). Students without these documents will take the CIU English proficiency exam on campus following arrival.
- Scanned copy of international passport/birth certificate
- Fully completed and signed CIU Rules and Regulations document (which can be downloaded during the online application)
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Cyprus International University on intranet.ciu.edu.tr
PhD Scholarship scholarship by
As part of the application process, eligible and interested candidates are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the Cyprus International University in Turkey. Thereafter, applicants can proceed to submit an online application.
For more details, visit CIU website