Masters Scholarship by Chinese Governmeent
Published: 01 Jan 1970
The Chinese Government through USTC is offering graduate scholarship program for international students to study at University of Science and Technology of China. Scholarships are available for pursuing graduate program.
The duration of scholarship is decided in accordance with the duration of each specific program:
- Master’s Degree Programs: 2-3 academic years
- Doctoral Degree Programs: 3-4 academic years
Chinese Government USTC Masters Scholarship
Benefits of Chinese Government USTC Masters Scholarship
The Chinese University Program provides a full scholarship which covers tuition waiver, accommodation, stipend, and comprehensive medical insurance.
- Tuition waiver.
- Accommodation: free university dormitory or accommodation subsidy.
- Stipend: master’s students: CNY 3,000 per month
Requirements for Chinese Government USTC Masters Scholarship
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and mentally and physically healthy.
- Applicants must not be a registered student in Chinese universities at the time of application; or be a graduate from Chinese universities for more than one year.
- Education background and age limit: Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree (equivalent to bachelor’s degree in China) and be under the age of 35 (by September, 1st, 2020).
- For the graduates to obtain their degrees in 2020, they should submit a Pre-graduation Certificate to ensure that they will complete their study and obtain the degree by July of 2020.
- USTC will review all the applications submitted before the deadline. Decisions for admission and granting the scholarship will be made on the basis of applicants’ academic record, research abilities and other aspects related.
- The list of nominated candidates will be sent to China Scholarship Council (CSC) for review in May, 2020.
- After the name list is approved by CSC, the scholarship awardees will be notified by USTC and admission documents will be posted to the awardees in July.
- New school year shall start in September, 2020. The specific date of registration will be written on the admission notice.
Application DeadlineFebruary 29, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Chinese Governmeent on studyinchina.csc.edu.cn
Doctoral scholarship by
To complete the application for USTC “Chinese Government Scholarship – University Postgraduate Program”, please make sure you finish each of the following steps as required and before the specific time.
For more details, visit USTC website