Brand Intern Scholarship by Procter & Gamble (P&G)
Published: 01 Jan 1970
Procter & Gamble Co., also known as P&G, is an American multinational consumer goods company headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, United States, founded by William Procter and James Gamble, both from the United Kingdom. Driven by passionate people and a common purpose, P&G has been bringing trusted brands to our consumers in Nigeria since 1992
Procter and Gamble Brand Intern
Benefits of Procter and Gamble Brand Intern
The Internship drive is for those who have NOT commenced their National Youth Service (NYSC). Our aim is to pre-select exceptional fresh graduates for internship openings who are seeking developing their skills while being mentored & coached by strong P&G leaders.
- You are solicited to apply regardless your specific field of study.
- You will be part of inclusive work environment that guarantees fair learning opportunities and challenges that will enable you to grow and develop.
- You are eligible for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos. In case you would like to discover our different departments and explore your fit for them, please visit: http://pg-fit-tool.com/
Requirements for Procter and Gamble Brand Intern
- You are in 2nd class upper and above & haven't started NYSC
- Only Graduates of 2021 - 2022
- You demonstrate leadership Skills
- You love to work in a Team
- You value Diversity and aspired to work in a dynamic culture
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Procter & Gamble (P&G) on www.pgcareers.com
to applySales Intern scholarship by