United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) 2022 PhD Scholarship for all Nationalities
The purpose of the “PhD Scholarship” is to recruit high achieving graduate students in certain majors at UAEU and provide them with full and continuous financial support to pursue their graduate studies at UAEU.
The PhD Scholarship Awards are based on a competitive criteria which takes into account the credentials of the applicants (i.e. GPA, journal publications, conference presentations, patents, GRE score, recommendation letters, etc.) and where they have graduated from. Applicants are requested to submit copies of all their credentials at the time of application submission.
Table of Content
UAEU PhD Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of UAEU PhD Scholarship
- Full tuition waiver.
- Monthly Stipend.
- Health insurance (if needed).
- Extra Bonus:
- Up to AED 3,000 from supervisor’s external research project, or.
- Up to AED 2,000 from supervisor’s internal research project.
Requirements for UAEU PhD Scholarship
- Have a GPA ≥ 3.5/4.0 in Master degree.
- Have no employment or other financial sponsorship.
- Have dissertation in one of the UAE priority sectors (Renewable Energy, Transportation, Health, Water, Technology, Space).
- Meet the PhD admission requirements
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) on www.uaeu.ac.ae
For more details, click here