UNESCO 2022 Internship Programme for Young Graduates
f you are planning to embark on a career in the field of education, science, or culture, then an internship at UNESCO will be ideal for you.
The UNESCO Internship Programme offers you practical work in one of UNESCO’s priority areas. Aside from helping you understand the Organization’s mandate, programmes, and main thrusts, it also enhances your academic knowledge with relevant work assignments that can help you prepare for your future career.
Table of Content
UNESCO Internship Programme
Requirements for UNESCO Internship Programme
- Must have completed their full-time university studies (bachelor’s degree or equivalent) at a university or equivalent institution prior to commencing the assignment; or
- You are enrolled in a graduate programme (second university degree or Master’s degree or equivalent, or higher), at the time of application; or
- Recently graduated with a university degree withing the last 12 months.
- Applicants must be at least 20 years old.
- Possess excellent command, both written and spoken, of English or French.
- Must have excellent knowledge of computer systems and office-related software.
- Must be able to work in a team and adapt to an international working environment.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Documents Required for Application
- Be able to obtain any necessary visas.
- Must be able to arrange and finance their travel to the location of internship.
- Show proof of a comprehensive health insurance valid in the country where internship will be undertaken. UNESCO will only provide limited insurance coverage up to USD 30,000
- Medical certificate.
- ID/Certificate of Enrolment/Diploma
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to UNESCO on en.unesco.org