Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) 2022 Post-Primary Scholarship Award for Nigerian Students
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites applications from interested and qualified Primary school pupils for its 2022/2023 POST PRIMARY SCHOLARSHIP AWARD.
The scheme seeks to support high-performing Basic Five and Six pupils through secondary school education.
Prospective pupils are admitted to the scheme through the application on the company’s website based on advertised criteria. A selection test is then conducted to place the best top candidates onto the scheme.
Table of Content
NLNG Post-Primary Scholarship
Requirements for NLNG Post-Primary Scholarship
- Be an indigene of any of the NLNG host communities
- Be a Basic 5 or 6 pupil
- Provide his/her Basic Five result sheet
- Provide an attestation letter stamped & signed by the Head Teacher of his/her current school (contact telephone number of the Head Teacher
must be stated in the letter)
- Provide an indigene confirmation letter signed by the CDC Chairman or Chief in his/her community
- Provide a letter of identification from his/her Local Government Council
- Provide a recent passport-sized photograph without glasses (photo taken not earlier than January 2022)
- Not be a child or ward of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited
- Not be more than 12 years of age
Interview date, Process and Venue for NLNG Post-Primary Scholarship
- All requested documents must be uploaded. Incomplete attachments may lead to disqualification of application
- Applicants must fill in valid contact details (email and telephone number) as these will be used to communicate the status of the application
- Applicants are advised to check their email boxes regularly for information on the status of their application
- Application will be disqualified for falsification of documents and non adherence to advertised criteria
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for the Selection Test
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
- Other Terms and Conditions apply.
Documents Required for Application
- Indigene confirmation letter signed by the CDC Chairman or Chief in his/her community.
- Letter of identification from his/her Local Government Council.
- Recent passport-sized photograph without glasses.
- Attestation letter stamped & signed by the Head Teacher of his/her current school (contact telephone number of the Head Teacher must be stated in the letter)
Application DeadlineApril 18, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Nigeria LNG Limited on connect.nlng.com
- Visit https://www.nigerialng.com/.
- Click on the “Social Performance” menu to select “Education” from the drop-down menu.
- Then click on the Post Primary Scholarship application link on the Related Links section of the page to access the application portal
- Click on “Register Here” to create a profile and commence the application process
For more details,visit NLNG website