Google for Startups Accelerator 2023 Women Founders Africa Program for Women-led tech Startups
Google for Startups Accelerator: Women Founders is designed to bring the best of Google’s expertise, products, people and technology to women-led tech startups up to Series A stage, based in Africa or building Africa-centered solutions with technology.
The program includes content and mentorship tailored to the unique needs of women founders and opportunities to network with our global women founders community.
The Google for Startups Accelerator: Women Founders Program aims to help women startup founders address challenges that are unique to their experience, including fundraising, hiring and building products. The program structure is the same with access to the best of Google, content and mentorship tailored to the unique needs of women founders, and opportunities to network with our global women founders community.
Table of Content
Google Women Founders Africa Program
Aim and Benefits of Google Women Founders Africa Program
- Equity-free support: Three months of equity-free support
- Mentoring: Mentoring from 20+ Google teams
- Training: Training on design, marketing, and leadership
- Strategic support: Support on company and product strategy
- Product credits: Google product credits for your tech stack
- Early access: Early access to new Google products and tools
- Access to experts: Access to Google’s network of industry experts
- Technical project partnership: Partnership on advanced technology project
Requirements for Google Women Founders Africa Program
- Women-founded technology startups up to Series A-stage are eligible for the program.
- The Accelerator is sector-agnostic and welcomes startups leveraging machine learning (or plan to in future) from any vertical.
Application DeadlineFebruary 20, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Google on docs.google.com