Federal Government of Nigeria 2023-2024 Scholarship Award for Nigerian Students
The Nigeria Award Scholarship (NA) for the 2022/2023 academic session, tenable in Public Tertiary Institutions across Nigeria, is now open to all interested and qualified Nigerians. The invitation comes from the Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Adamu Adamu.
Table of Content
Federal Government Of Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship
Federal Government Of Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Courses
Requirements for Federal Government Of Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship
- To be eligible for Postgraduate studies, applicants must hold a first degree with a minimum of Second Class Honours Upper Division and be registered as full-time students at a Federal or State University.
- All other applicants (including those pursuing Undergraduate, Higher National Diploma, and Nigeria Certificate in Education programs) must be registered as full-time students in their second year or above at Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics, or Colleges of Education.
- Undergraduate Scholarship applicants, including those with physical disabilities, must have a Cumulative Grade Points Aggregate (CGPA) of at least 4.0 on a 5-point scale (or its equivalent) or 5.0 on a 7-point scale.
- NCE and HND applicants must have a CGPA of 3.5 or above on a 4.0 scale.
- The scholarship is tenable in Nigeria and takes effect from the beginning of the academic session.
- It shall not be held at the same time with another Award nor for part-time studies.
- Change of course or Institution is not allowed.
- Change of course or Institution is not allowed while enjoying the award.
Documents Required for Application
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current School’s Identity Card
Application DeadlineMarch 20, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Federal Government of Nigeria on fsbn.com.ng
Candidates who meet the qualifications are instructed to take the following steps:
- Go to the website of the Federal Ministry of Education at www.education.gov.ng and select the Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the homepage.
- Read the guidelines carefully and complete the online application form.
- Print out the completed application form.
- Note that double entries will lead to disqualification.
OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBERS/E-MAIL:
For more details, visit FSBN website