Ericsson 2022 Together Apart Nigeria Hackathon Challenge for Young Nigerians
Inspired by Ericsson promise to keep Africa in motion. Ericsson’s Nigeria Together Apart Hackathon is hacking for a connected future and solving global challenges. The theme-based hackathon aims to identify innovative and commercially viable solutions showcasing the power of connectivity and 5G in Nigeria.
The Hackathon’s objective is to identify innovative solutions using technology and connectivity creating tomorrow’s solutions from today’s challenges inspired by Nigeria’s 5G deployment.
How can 5G and digital technologies improve lives of Nigerian citizens in:
Table of Content
- Healthcare and education
- Manufacturing and mining
- Digital financial inclusion
- Smart cities and IoT
Ericsson Together Apart Nigeria Hackathon Challenge
Aim and Benefits of Ericsson Together Apart Nigeria Hackathon Challenge
- Opportunity to develop and scale solution.
- Access to Network and potential customers.
- An all paid round trip to Ericsson HQ in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Meeting with entrepreneurial community in Sweden to present the idea/solution.
Requirements for Ericsson Together Apart Nigeria Hackathon Challenge
Ericsson Together Apart Hackathon is open for all, so if you are…
- A creative individual
- An Industry specialist
- An Academic (graduate, post grad)
- An Economist - Business Strategist
- A Computer maven
- A Project manager
- A Systems analyst
- A Programmer
- A Entrepreneurs
- A Start-up's
Interview date, Process and Venue for Ericsson Together Apart Nigeria Hackathon Challenge
Launch and Registration Opens (23 June)
Hackathon and challenges launched!
Registration and team-setup open to participants
Registration Deadline (31 July)
Participant and Team registrations close
Selection of Teams to attend Hackathon(3 August)
Select the best teams for the Hackathon
Announcement of the finalists
Team Onboarding(4th -11th August)
Teams are onboarded to the Hackathon and receive Welcome information package
Hackathon Weekend 12th - 14th August
Facilitated online through Microsoft Teams and Slack
Mentor engagement and support over the weekend
Pitches recorded and submitted by the teams
Finalist Pitch Streaming and Q&A (1st September)
Submission deadline for 2nd video pitches, recorded and submitted by selected teams
Winner Announcement (5th September)
Winning team is announced!
Application DeadlineJuly 31, 2022
How to Apply
To join Ericsson Together Apart Hackathon:
- Sign into the platform using your email and entering the confirmation code received.
- Complete your profile in the registration form to the right of the page.
- Submit your idea/project that fits the challenge you are interested in.
- Add team members by inviting them to join your idea/project. We only approve ready made teams of 2-4 persons. Team members must first be registered to the hackathon!
- Ensure your profile, submission and team are completed well before the deadline on 31 July, midnight, 2022. (Lagos time)
- Eligible teams will be notified and invited to the hackathon.
- Join the hack, learn new things, network and develop your idea.
- Submit your pitch at the end for a jury review.
For more details,visit Ericsson website