The Delta State Bursary and Scholarship Board website is open for online bursary registration of students for the State Government's 2019/2020 Students' Special Assistance Scheme (SSAS) from Tuesday 14th January to 12th March 2020.
Below are everything you need to know for you to successfully applyTable of Content
The Board was established in August, 2013 from the Department of Higher Education in the then Ministry of Education with a clear mandate to be a leader in support of the pursuits of academic excellence and to make bursary and scholarship easy and readily accessible to all our students across the globe using modern technologies in the delivery of our services. The policy thrust of the Board has been to find better ways and means of improving and fast tracking the activities of the Board to deliver on its mandate and one of such ways is to better the process of delivery our students&rsq... read more
Delta States Bursary and Scholarship Board Students Scheme provides supports to Delta state Students who are in private and Public institutions.
All Applicants must:
Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year's examination.
Log onto www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng then click apply here to login and revalidate your detail for old students or submit your bursary application form for new student.
Printed and signed copy of your acknowledgement card should be email to: [email protected] to complete your bursary registration.
Note: Double application will disqualify you. All application must be processed and submitted online. All enquiry should be channeled to help lines: 056290617 and 08143871532 and support email Address: [email protected]
Tips For Keeping Your Transactions Safe From Fraud
1. Never reveal any of your personal or financial information (PINs, Passwords, Card Numbers, Security Questions etc) in an email, text, person or over the phone.
2. Always pay attention to a website's URL (www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng). Hover over any links to see where they lead. Rather than click on suspicious links.
Important Notice For Existing Applicants
Existing applicants still in school should;
1. Login with their existing applicant ID and password.
2. Click on "Make Payment" at the left menu to make payment.
3. Click on "2019/2020 Application" menu after you've successfully made the payment to re-apply.
NOTE: Update your session and CGPA as multiple applications will attract automatic disqualification.