Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 312,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose – to make an impact that matters.
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work.
The Deloitte Academy invites interested candidates to participate in its Finance internship/training programme.Table of Content
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 312,000 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana. In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from fina... read more
Applicants must show a keen interest in Finance, Accounting or Actuarial Science
• Be of proven integrity, giving attention to confidentiality requirements
• Possess excellent writing and oral communication/presentation skills
• Ability to think outside the box and quickly learn new ideas independently
• Be a good team player, self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Carry out research on complex issues thoroughly and completely to provide innovative ways to approach and resolve an issue. Demonstrates independent work and follow through on research steps through results and findings stage.
• Chartered accountants, accounting graduates or other graduates on the ICAN or ACCA route (Professional level Stage of exams)
• Actuarial and Quantitative graduates (Actuarial science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering). For this role we require the applicants to state their CGPA upon graduation. Knowledge of VBA, R language and Python is an added advantage.
• Prior relevant experience is an added advantage
• Proficient in the use of MS-office tools i.e. Excel, Word and Power-point
Duration: 6 Weeks
Venue/Location: Virtual (Participants are expected to have functional laptops and good internet access)
What do you stand to gain at the Academy?
• Internship placement for candidates with exceptional performance.
• Opportunity to participate in Deloitte graduate recruitment after the program if all eligibility criteria are met
• Stipends that cover basic expenses during the program
• Opportunity to be placed in the Deloitte pool of professionals for finance projects.
• Acquire high demand technical skills and become readily employable.
For more details,visit Deloitte website