ALX 2022 Young Entrepreneurs Program
Applications are open for the ALX Young Entrepreneurs Program 2022. The ALX Young Entrepreneurs Program (YEP) is a 4-Week Sprint designed and taught by experienced entrepreneurs. Learn from those that have come before you and leave with a solid foundation from which you will refine, shape, and expand your business.
Africa is home to some of the world’s most forward-thinking entrepreneurs. Young Africans are proving that no matter the idea, or how simple a solution, they are creating impactful change in the lives of others in communities around the globe.
With the ALX Young Entrepreneurs Program, they have made it their mission to support those who want to innovate in ways that will help their businesses thrive. Providing entrepreneurs with the know-how to move their companies to a new stage of growth is one more way they prove their commitment to creating 2M new opportunities for rising African talent across the continent by 2030.
Table of Content
- Launch: Set the goals and learn best practices to launch a successful plan.
- Traction: Experiment with different strategies to attract prospective customers.
- Sales Skills: Get the frameworks and practice to close customers and generate revenue.
- Show & Sell: Wrap up your program in a demo day-styled event where you can show-off your progress.
ALX Young Entrepreneurs Program
Aim and Benefits of ALX Young Entrepreneurs Program
- Program fees have been waived in 2022 due to the sponsorship of the Mastercard Foundation and other partners.
- Upon successful completion of your program, you will be invited to join The ROOM community where you will have access to a global network of resources, job opportunities, and on-going support to grow your business.
Requirements for ALX Young Entrepreneurs Program
- Applicant is the founder or co-founder of a business in Africa;
- Commit to 4 weeks, 10 hours/week;
- Applicant age: 18-35;
- Business or service is ready to go to market in less than a month;
- Proficient in English.
Interview date, Process and Venue for ALX Young Entrepreneurs Program
- Applications open: 1 February 2022
- Applications close: 28 February 2022
- Finalists contacted: 7 March 2022
- Program start date: 14 March 2022
- Program end date: 8 April 2022
Application DeadlineFebruary 28, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to YEEP on www.alxafrica.com
Take your venture to new heights with mentors and peers who are dedicated to driving entrepreneurial growth across Africa.
For more details, click here