ABE Initiative 2022 Masters Scholarship & Internship Program for African Students - Japan
ABE Initiative Masters Scholarship & Internship Program: The “African Business Education Initiative for Youth (hereafter, referred to as the “ABE Initiative”), has provided up to 1,000 youths in Africa with opportunities to study at Japanese universities as well as do internships at Japanese enterprises.
Table of Content
- The ABE Initiative aims at fostering leaders with proven ability to contribute towards Africa’s development in collaboration with the Japanese private sector. JICA is looking for prominent young South African nationals who are or anticipating to be involved in industrial development activities in both public and private sectors, and who have strong motivation to strengthen economic ties between South Africa and Japan.
JICA Masters Scholarship & Internship Program
Aim and Benefits of JICA Masters Scholarship & Internship Program
- The program provides African youths with opportunities to study at Japanese universities and to work at Japanese enterprises.
Requirements for JICA Masters Scholarship & Internship Program
- Be citizens of eligible African countries
- Be less than 40 (as of 1 April 2022)
- Have some work experience
- Have good health condition, both physically and mentally, to complete the program
- Bachelor’s degree (B-Tech included) with honours or equivalent to NQF8 or above
- Minimum average of 65% score in academic transcript Have good understanding of the ABE Initiative’s objectives
- Have adequate English skills in both written and oral communication
Application DeadlineOctober 28, 2021
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted by email to the following addresses: [email protected] / [email protected]
The subject of the email should be as follows : "[ABE Initiative FY2022] Submission of Application
For more details,visit JICA website