Undergraduate Scholarship by St. Cross College
St Cross College is a graduate college of the University of Oxford. It offers an outstanding academic environment dedicated to the pursuit of excellence within the Collegiate University
Aim and Benefits
Each Worldwide Scholarship has a value of £10,000 and is intended to provide financial assistance to an academically meritorious graduate student normally resident in the pertinent continent, who has been accepted into an accredited one-year Master's (MSc/MSt) course at the University of Oxford and who is unable to secure full funding from elsewhere. The successful scholar will be given priority for a room in College accommodation (at the standard rent) for the year of their course.
Requirments for Scholarship Undergraduate Qualification
In order to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be of outstanding academic ability;
- have submitted a successful application for a one-year Master's (MSc/MSt) course to the University of Oxford;
- have received and accepted a provisional place at St Cross College (preference may be given to applicants who select St Cross as their first choice college);
- show proof of their ability to meet remaining expenses (i.e. minus £10,000) by the application deadline;
- take up their place in October 2019.
May 14, 2019 .
How to apply
Please note that this scholarship is not open to students who have already been accepted by another Oxford college.
How to apply
Please write to the Admissions and Academic Assistant by email enclosing a copy of your CV and stating your wish to apply along with the evidence of funding from other sources. Please note that an application form is not used for this scholarship. The deadline for applications is midday on Friday 7th June 2019.
Interested and qualified? Go to St. Cross College on www.stx.ox.ac.uk
- Scholarship Grant for Undergradute Students
- Helen Lansdowne Resor Scholarship for Creative Women
- Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program
- Executive Scholarship for Online MBA
- Internet Marketing Scholarship - 3rd IBG Scholarship 2019
- Jelvix Scholarship Program 2019
- Gordon Signy Fellowships, 2019
- University Of Queensland Master of Advanced Economics Scholarships in Australia, 2019
- Dame Margaret Clark Scholarships at Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand, 2019
- Cardiff Metropolitan University Elite Sport Scholarship Awards in UK, 2019
- University Of Hamburg Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2020
- Bayer Science & Education Foundation – International Fellowships, 2019
- Frank J. Richter Scholarship from The American Association of Railroad Superintendents,Canada 2019
- Purdue University Lillian Gilbreth Postdoctoral Fellowships in US, 2020
- Tony Shaw- International Students House Scholarship – University of Westminster UK 2019
- C4TS Scholarship In Trauma Sciences- Queen Mary University of London, UK, 2019
- Mathematics Undergraduate Merit Scholarships at University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) in US, 2019
- 2020, NUS Department of Economic PhD scholarships in Singapore
- St. Cross Worldwide Scholarships- University of Oxford, 2019