Fellowship Scholarship by Chatam House
Chatham House, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, is a world-leading policy institute based in London. Our mission is to help governments and societies build a sustainably secure, prosperous and just world.
We engage governments, the private sector, civil society and our members in open debate and private discussions about the most significant developments in international affairs. Each year, the institute runs more than 300 private and public events – conferences, workshops and roundtables – in London and internationally with partners. Our convening power attracts world leaders and the best analysts in their respective fields from across the globe.
Our research work focuses on independent and rigorous analysis of critical global, regional and country-specific challenges and opportunities.
Chatham House is pleased to invite applications for the Robert Bosch Stiftung Academy Fellowship (Central & Eastern Europe and Africa) in the Queen Elizabeth II Academy for Leadership in International Affairs.
Aim and Benefits
The fellow will receive a monthly stipend of approximately £2,295. Modest provision is made for the costs of relocation, fieldwork, and possible publication costs.
Requirments for Scholarship Fellowship Qualification
The fellowship is open to citizens of countries in Sub-Saharan Africa comprising of Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, DRC, Republic of Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, South Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Applications will also be accepted from applicants holding dual nationality which includes one of these countries.
It is required that the applicant holds a completed BA degree or equivalent, Masters degree with an international focus is preferred.
The fellowship is aimed at candidates at the mid-stage of their career and who come from academia, NGOs, business, government departments, civil society or the media. They should possess knowledge of, and an interest in, the policy challenges related to global governance laid out on the Fellowships page.
Interview date, Process and Venue
Interview will be conducted vis skype in May/June
Required Documents for Application
To apply, please complete the application form and submit electronic copies of the following documents:
- Scanned copy of the photo page of your passport (to confirm you meet the nationality requirements)
April 13, 2019 .
How to apply
Applicants must fill this application form to apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Chatam House on chathamhouse.workable.com
- Scholarship Grant for Undergradute Students
- Helen Lansdowne Resor Scholarship for Creative Women
- Novus Biologicals Scholarship Program
- Executive Scholarship for Online MBA
- Internet Marketing Scholarship - 3rd IBG Scholarship 2019
- Jelvix Scholarship Program 2019
- Gordon Signy Fellowships, 2019
- University Of Queensland Master of Advanced Economics Scholarships in Australia, 2019
- Dame Margaret Clark Scholarships at Victoria University of Wellington in New Zealand, 2019
- Cardiff Metropolitan University Elite Sport Scholarship Awards in UK, 2019
- University Of Hamburg Doctoral Scholarships in Germany, 2020
- Bayer Science & Education Foundation – International Fellowships, 2019
- Frank J. Richter Scholarship from The American Association of Railroad Superintendents,Canada 2019
- Purdue University Lillian Gilbreth Postdoctoral Fellowships in US, 2020
- Tony Shaw- International Students House Scholarship – University of Westminster UK 2019
- C4TS Scholarship In Trauma Sciences- Queen Mary University of London, UK, 2019
- Mathematics Undergraduate Merit Scholarships at University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) in US, 2019
- 2020, NUS Department of Economic PhD scholarships in Singapore
- St. Cross Worldwide Scholarships- University of Oxford, 2019